Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wanna know me????

hello!!!!!!
                I am Clejean Gumayao Felizario, 16 years of age, currently studying at Asian Business Institute of e- Technology taking up Visual Graphics Design NC III. I live in Zone III, Brgy. VI-A,Victorias City Negros Occidental.
               I was born on the 28th day of June, in the year 1994 in Kasantulan, Manapla, Negros Occidental. Family and Friends used to call me "Geng2" for that is my nickname.
I was raised by my parents in a simple environment as well as my sisters. They are Jerene-14 years old, and Twinkle Felizario-12 years old.  My mother's name is Clemencia Felizario and she is a Beautician in  Saudi Arabia while my father is Jubert Felizario . He is a Businessman and he support our needs in any way as long as he can.
There are two things that I have learned from my Mother: "be humble and respect for others",while my father always says," don't underestimate the capacity of others", he use to say inspiring thoughts and advices to ensure that we take the right path towards our bright future.
              The most influential person in my life is my Grandma. She is Irene Felizario and she serves as my mentor, adviser,as well as my acting mother in the absence of my real mother. She is a very religious woman and the most respected, loved, and the one we all care in our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment